BOXING DAY 2016 // HAUL

New year, new blog? Happy 2017! I've had this blog post ready for a while but I wanted to finish doing blog renovations (again) before ...

New year, new blog?

Happy 2017! I've had this blog post ready for a while but I wanted to finish doing blog renovations (again) before posting it. Even though boxing day has come and gone, I wanted to share my purchases with you. It was a pretty successful shopping trip, as I was able to purchase things that I had been eyeing for a while. Although my bank account may disagree, last year's boxing day purchases were definitely worth the money - most of them have been worn countless times over the year and I have a feeling that this year will have the same outcome.

Like always, I've linked any of the items I could find online.

 NRML - One Teaspoon Jeans // Toxik - Sweater

 Topshop - Leigh Ankle Grazer Jeggings // Nordstrom - Billabong Do it Fur Love Coat (only in black left)


Topshop - Plain White Tee // Kendall & Kylie - Laser Cut Tank


Zara - Bomber Jacket // Zara - Oversized Blouse

If you went boxing day shopping, tell me what you bought in the comments below, or let me know what you think of my new blog! Hope everyone has had an amazing holiday season and wishing you an even better 2017,

Love, Lo xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images