STADIUM TOUR // OOTD

I never imagined myself wearing yellow or orange, so even I have impressed myself here. Of course the one time I am in this bright colour, ...

I never imagined myself wearing yellow or orange, so even I have impressed myself here. Of course the one time I am in this bright colour, it's for The Biebs. Bieber Purpose Tour merchandise has always been my weakness, and this time was no different. Tiff dragged me to H&M to check out his new line when I was trying not to shop. But turns out, this is one of my favourite hoodies to date, so thanks Tiff! This is an outfit we photographed back in November, but it's starting to get warm again, so I'm hoping to put this outfit on a few more times before hoodie season ends.


Since I saw this hoodie, I knew exactly how I wanted to wear it and of course that called for an OOTD post! I sized up to a Medium so that it would fit comfortably as both a sweater as well as a dress. I think what really drew me to this select line of Purpose Tour merchandise, other than the fact that it's Justin Bieber of course, is that I have an undying love for street wear. Especially in a time where athleisure wear and street wear are very popular, Justin Bieber’s tour-wear is one of the most recognized celebrity merch collections, that not only are people defining him through his music, but his fashion line as well.


I still wore a bodycon dress underneath for safety measures and accessorized with only some fishnets and thigh high boots. I was very indifferent about the entire fishnet trend for a long time, until I made a shuffle video in collaboration with another dancer, and she recommended that we wear fishnets. I went out to buy some, shot the video (you can't even see them in the video lol) but once I tried them on, I quickly fell in love. Styling them was a lot easier than I initially thought since they provide a natural "casual-cool" vibe.


Hoodie - Purpose Tour // Fishnets - Aldo // Boots - Steve Madden

So if you're anything like myself and you find comfort in wearing only neutral colours, take it from me: don't be afraid to step outside your comfort zone once in a while. Whether it's colours, prints, or a general style, it might help you find pieces you love even more because they're different from what you already own. And it may even influence the diversity of your own personal style, just like I never really envisioned myself in fishnets, but now I look for reasons to wear them! Maybe I just love this outfit so much because I know that somewhere out there, Justin Bieber would approve. That being said, I am not allowed to buy any more hoodies. Tiff, stop influencing me. 

Photos By Tiff

Love, Lo xx


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You look awesome rocking that bright yellow oversized Stadium Bieber Purpose Tour hoodie as a sweater-dress styled with fishnets!!! Your hair and makeup look very pretty - love the outfit photos.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images